Petplan Company Profile and Products
Over more than 30 years, millions of pet owners have trusted Petplan to look after their pets when things go wrong. Since its launch the company has continually specialised in pet insurance and has been committed to providing the best policies and great customer service.
As the UK’s favourite dedicated pet insurance provider Petplan is there to help cover the cost of veterinary treatment when the unexpected happens.
- Dog (Adult)
- Dog (Puppy)
- Cat (Adult)
- Cat (Kitten)
The Benefits of Pet Insurance
Animals are just as susceptible to illness and injuries as their owners and 1 in 3 pets will make an unexpected trip to the vet each year.
The risks and expense associated with owning a pet are not however simply restricted to injury or illness. Pet insurance can also help cover the cost of boarding fees if you are hospitalised or even help with legal costs if your dog causes an accident
Insuring your pet provides cover for all these things and more, giving you peace of mind when it comes to your four-legged-friend’s well-being.
Covered for Life
Market-leading pet insurance policies meet the needs of all of today’s pet owners – including 3 genuine lifetime policy options.
- Classic with up to £4,000 vet fees cover
- Classic with up to £7,000 vet fees cover
- Ultimate with up to £12,000 vet fees cover
With either the Classic or Ultimate policies you can be sure that the policy will provide lifetime protection to help with the cost of treatment for injuries and illnesses.
Covered for Life policies are designed for owners seeking a policy that provides extensive cover throughout the whole life of their pets. Treatment for lifetime conditions, such as heart disorders or diabetes, can become hugely expensive over the course of your pet’s life.
Petplan Essential, offers you against the cost of veterinary treatment should your pet get into scrapes or become unwell.
- Provides up to £3,000 vet fees cover for each illness or injury for up to 12 months of treatment
- Cover for older pets as there is no upper age limit with this product.
- Up to £500 of complementary treatment for each condition
- Cover for behavioural and physiotherapy
- Receive 10% off your first year’s premium when you take out a new policy
- Pay your vet direct
- Online claims tracking service
- Exclusive customer-only offers and competitions
- PetPeople magazine
- Vet video advice on common pet illness and injuries
- Genuine Covered for Life pet insurance for ongoing and long term illnesses
- Up to £12,000 in vet fees cover under their Covered for Life Ultimate policy
- 9 out of 10 vets promote Petplan insurance and direct vet payment scheme
- Cover for congenital, hereditary and behavioural conditions
- No penalty for claiming
- 90% of claims paid in 5 working days