Pets at Home Company Profile and Products
Pets at Home are the UK’s leading pet specialist, in store they provide pet owners with all their needs. Supplying everything from food and accessories to vet and grooming services. Stores provide a fun and unique experience for pet owners, with everything from small animal pet villages to aquariums.
Pets at Home are operators of the UK’s largest small animal veterinary business, operated under the Vets4Pets brand.These services are located both in-store, and in standalone locations.
Working in partnership with Petplan, the UK’s No.1 pet insurance provider, to help ensure your pet can get the treatment they deserve.
- Dog (Adult)
- Dog (Puppy)
- Cat (Adult)
- Cat (Kitten)
The Benefits of Pet Insurance
Animals are just as susceptible to illness and injuries as their owners and 1 in 3 pets will make an unexpected trip to the vet each year.
The risks and expense associated with owning a pet are not however simply restricted to injury or illness. Pet insurance also helps cover the cost of boarding fees if you are hospitalised or even help with legal costs if your dog causes an accident.
Puppies and kittens are inquisitive and accident-prone so it’s important to insure your new pet straight away. When puppies or kittens become poorly if they are very young, they can need intensive medical care and hospitalisation.
Genetic conditions are common problem in pedigree pets. Treatment can be expensive so it’s important you’re covered by insurance. As your pet gets older, they may need treatment for more than one condition to keep them happy and healthy.
PDSA Premier Cover From Petplan
Premier Cover is Defaqto 5 Star rated. Premier Cover provides lifelong cover for illnesses and injuries, as long as the cover is needed and policy renewed. Other benefits include..
- Up to £8000 of vets fees covered annually for ongoing treatment
- £1500 loss and theft cover
- Up to £1,000 000 third party liability
- £500 Quarantine Expenses
- £250 Accidental Damage Cover
Cover for Life - For Pets at Home from Petplan
Petplan has developed market-leading pet insurance policies to meet the needs of all of today’s pet owners – including 3 genuine lifetime policy options.
- Classic with up to £4,000 vet fees cover
- Classic with up to £7,000 vet fees cover
- Ultimate with up to £12,000 vet fees cover
With either Classic or Ultimate ‘Covered for Live’ policies you can be sure that the policy will provide lifetime protection to help with the cost of treatment for injuries and illnesses.
Essential Insurance for Pets at Home from Petplan
Petplan Essential, offers you against the cost of veterinary treatment should your pet get into scrapes or become unwell.
- Petplan Essential provides up to £3,000 vet fees cover for each illness or injury
- Cover for older pets as there is no upper age limit with this product.
- Up to £500 of complementary treatment
- Cover for behavioural and physiotherapy
Benefits as a Pets at Home customer
- 10% Discount when you buy online
- Option to pay your vet direct
- Online claims tracking service
- Exclusive customer-only offers and competitions
- Cover for congenital, hereditary and behavioural conditions
- No penalty for claiming
- 90% of claims paid in 5 working days